- Get immediate access to a cloud-based predictive analytics platform.
- Utilize the power of Shoodoo’s global network of professional data scientists
- Solve business questions and make forward looking strategic and operational decisions.
ANSWER ANY PREDICTIVE BUSINESS QUESTION!
Predictive analysis for any business size and type
Pick a business question from Shoodoo’s library
- Q1“Which items will become deadstock in the next 3 months?”
- Q2“Who are the most probable customers to churn in the coming month?”
- Q3“Who are the most probable customers to call for assistance next week?”
- Q4“Who are the most probable employees to leave in the coming 2 months?”
- Q5“Who will be the most effective salesperson in selling the new product?”
- Q6“Who are the most probable customers not to pay on time?”
- .. Pick from a large selection of business questions!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Shoodoo’s global network of Data Scientists continuously upload new predictive models to Shoodoo’s HUB of models.
Each time you log in to your Shoodoo account, you can select from Shoodoo's library the predictive business questions you want to get answers for and upload your data.
Shoodoo’s patented AI technology matches your data and all predictive models on its hub to deliver optimal predictive results.
If a match is found, you get the predictive results within days. If not, Shoodoo obfuscates your data and runs a dedicated contest among its data scientists to develop a new model. Either way – you get the predictive results with guaranteed accuracy.
Each time you have new data - just upload it to your Shoodoo account and we’ll match it again with all our models to provide you with new, accurate predictive results. This way your predictive results never “drift".
- Login to your Shoodoo account, choose a predictive business question and upload your data. All your data is secured through an anonymization process.
- Shoodoo’s Patented AI technology matches your data and all predictive models in its hub to provide you with results that have guaranteed accuracy.
- If no match is found between your data and Shoodoo's library, Shoodoo runs a contest among its network of Data Scientists to develop a new model with optimal predictive strength.